Companies that employ a formal sales process get these results:
- Close 48% more sales.
- Reduce sales cycle 37%.
- Generate double the revenue per salesperson.*
These companies consistently produce above-average results because a formal sales system empowers them to manage sales opportunities.
A sales process focuses on:
- A clear understanding of the customer buying process.
- Aligning their sales process directly to customer buying process.
- Tracking sales opportunities from open to close.
- Managing the process accelerates the opportunity from one stage to the next.
Following a sales process produces these results:
- Improved forecasting accuracy.
- Repeating the successes.
- Converts sales managers from administrators to effective coaches
- Improves sales representative professionalism.
- Supercharges sales training.
- High customer satisfaction
* Source: http://www.salesbenchmarkindex.com